CRE Enfermedades Raras (Creer)
You are in:
> People Using
Users of reference services
- Public and private institutions, research centres and/or academic staff and other people who work with or for patients suffering from rare diseases.
- People with rare disease’s NGOs or their relatives’ ones.
Users of direct care services
- People with rare disease, during childhood, youth and adult age, with the following characteristics:
- They show handicap or disabling aspects open to be treated.
- Those people who need educative guidelines, psychological supervision, support and other services offered by the Centre.
Their share will be carried out through selection according to technical and medical criteria, gathered homogeneously in similar diseases, depending on age, type of disabling and disease stage.
- People with rare diseases’ families, carers and concerned NGOs.