You are in:
> Reference Services
Technical Area I: Training, Technical Support and Institution Cooperation Services
Its aim will be to be in charge of training, technical support to Autonomous Communities and public and private organizations and society sensitiveness. For this purpose, it will have the following services, among others:
- Personal and distance training.
- Knowledge and experiences exchange network.
- Supporting to Autonomous Communities and Councils’ initiatives.
- Encouraging national and international collaboration networks.
- Sensitizing society.
- Technical support, information exchange, planning combined activities and advising the associative movement.
Technical Area II: Information, Documentary, Research and Evaluation Services
Its aim will consist of gathering, systematizing, reporting and spreading all the data, publications and researches related to people affected with rare diseases’ care.
It will develop the following commitments and responsibilities:
- Documentary Centre.
- Analysis and situation surveys Department.
- Research projects.
- Programmes, methods and measures assessment.
- Behaviour protocol working-out.
- Quality systems and services guarantee setting-up.
Última actualización: viernes, 5 de febrero de 2010